“Have you ever heard of the word “Green” and “Smart?”
A green home is a type of house designed to be environmentally sustainable. Green homes focus on the efficient use of “energy, water, and building materials”. A green home may use sustainably sourced, environmentally friendly, and/or recycled building materials. – Wikipedia
A smart home is a residence that uses internet-connected devices to enable the remote monitoring and management of appliances and systems, such as lighting and heating. We’re aware that we need to be more green, but many of our homes are woefully inefficient. A green smart home can make a huge difference. Buying a green and smart home can bring significant financial savings in the years to come. Green & Smart homes have begun to become the talk of the day and have been growing in demand, check out some amazing features of investing in this revolutionary property.
Here are some of the Features of Green & Smart Home :
- Solar Panelling: Solar power helps homeowners take advantage of natural light to maximize energy efficiency for the home because it’s a clean and renewable source of energy.
- Smart Home Device: Using smart devices, homeowners can control sound and music with their voice or an app. Today, you can stay in one place in your home and make a voice request for the coffee maker to turn on, the TV to turn to your favorite channel, or music to begin playing.
- Active sensors and home automation: This will eradicate the traditional lightning system, of forgetting to turn on or turn off the light, which would save useful energy to be employed somewhere. Built with occupancy and vacancy detectors.
- Smart Water Device: This is set to become more and more popular as households look to reduce their water consumption alongside their gas and electricity usage. While many smart valves will focus largely on leak detection and prevention of pipe bursts, others are designed to monitor water pressure and actively work to maximize the efficiency of water flow and water heating costs.
- Non-VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) Building Materials: A green and smart home help you in staying chemical-free, they’re built with green hardwood floor finished made with beeswax, that seeps into the wood and smells like a spa when it’s applied. because anything that smells badly probably isn’t good for you and you’re most likely prone to cancer.
All of our properties at GtextHomes is Smart and Green, with all these features mentioned. The world is growing, grow along with it. One of the most touted benefits is providing peace of mind to homeowners. Keep at this space as we bring you more on real estate.